Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Today, I wanted to give you a website that will show how to make half-square triangles.  Many of you already know how – this is the basic method and at the end she gives you another method – making them a bit larger and then trimming them down.  I love the way they look on my quilts and we’ll be doing a project this winter with half-square triangles, so I  wanted to get you warmed up.



Here is a link to a really cute pattern for an apron for your soap dispenser.  I know, maybe it sounds a little cutesy – but I liked the way they looked and I’m going to make one from some of my favorite coffee fabric to match my kitchen décor.


We’ll stay in the kitchen with this next link….this one is for a cover for a Kitchenaid Mixer.  I love my mixer, but it doesn’t have a cover and I think I’ll use more of that coffee fabric to make it warm and cozy…..and keep it clean!




Tomorrow, we’ll start a series on organizing your sewing room…..get ready – January is organization month!



Blessed are the piecemakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment